- Stay Classy delivers a post on different types of hockey players in the world. Run yourself up against the profiles and see who you are.
- Intent to Blow recently became my favorite hockey blog because they mentioned me. Oh yeah, they also got the inside scoop on what Kyle Wellwood's demands for his new contract are. (Hint: NOT SALAD!)
- Hoosier Hockey helps take up the cause of bloggers being plagiarized. I support him fully (possibly because I believe in Blogger's Rights and possibly because I want to appear on his Podcast and possibly because Peter is a solid dude who's a great guy and huge DGS supporter). Enough said.
- Hockey Broad discusses Justin Bieber's role in hockey marketing. Yes I know, you probably want to puke but honestly, take a deep breath, free your mind, and just read her out.
- Blades of Funny adds some quotes to Willie Mitchell. I laughed hard at this post.
- Discard What You Don't Need a blogging newcomer discusses how to draft your NHL fantasy team. If I could recommend one guy over the rest on this list, it's this guy right here, Jason is a solid up and coming blogger with a brighter future than his team, the Dallas Stars. He also has a brighter future than Taylor Hall once Hall gets the hell out of Edmonton.
Now that you've had some good reads, get back to work. Have a productive day, and we will see you tomorrow.