- Was unprepared for the game due to the fact that he's been listening to a certain song over and over again.
- After losing 3-0 to the Habs a couple nights earlier, Bobs was letting pucks in because he was told by Jeff Reese, "as a stud rookie goalie, you basically want to be the opposite of Carey Price"
- Due to errors in translation, when told to model his game after a well known goalie wearing #35, he decided to imitate Vesa Toskala rather than someone who could actually be an effective goalie.
- Make your own "Dan Ellis Problems" joke here.
- Thought that since he loses 18% of salary to ESCROW, he only needs to stop 18% of pucks.
- Because, well, since he only makes $1.5M by his own claims, he's not as good as goalies like Michael Leighton, Sergei Bobrovsky or any other goalie who makes more than he does.
- Thought he was stopping pucks because "boo!" sounds "BOOSH!"
- Since he hadn't played in forever, he just assumed that he was going in net for another practice and because of that failed the realize that this one counted.
- Because well, seriously people, when was Brian Boucher ever good.
- Was too busy trying to figure out why he was getting the fail whale on Twitter.
- All the red lights he saw before entering the game caused him to go blind from the bench.
- Hey, he won the game, didn't he?