|Late 90s Flyers from Alicia_44|
Anyway since the season is starting soon, I have complied a list of nicknames of the Flyers nicknames in order to help you understand who I'm talking about during the season.
- Chris Pronger: God
- Kimmo Timonen: The Timonator
- Andrej Meszaros: Big Mesz, WHAT IN THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING HOLMGREN?
- Oskars Bartulis: Barty, Lil Latvian, the Ogre
- Michael Leighton: Leights, GODDAMMIT STOP SUCKING ALREADY!
- Brian Boucher: Bouch, oh god PLEASE NO ANYTHING BUT HIM AGAIN!
- Jeff Carter: Carts, Adulterer
- Scott Hartnell: Caveman, Carrot-top, Harts, 2 minute minor for...
- Nik Zherdev: whoopps he's gone...just disappeared again
- Darroll Powe: honestly, with a last name that awesome, he doesn't need a nickname
- Dan Carcillo: Trade Bait (guaranteed to attract a Sutter or Sather)
- Blair Betts: LTIR with Right Shoulder Injury, also Rick Tocchet's favorite player (Right DTV?)
- Bill Guerin: Billy G, Crosby's Ex
- Sergei Bobrovsky: Bob, oh my (a real) goalie!
- Claude Giroux: G, the Deke-master
- Braydon Coburn: Big C, Burner, BURN HIM!