Back in April, when I started, I had to beg my friends to view my site in order to get views. Now, I get a few hundred views every day. To all my loyal readers, thank you. If this is your first time here, welcome, please come back.
Those few hundred views a day are a result of some of my friends on the blogosphere. I've gotten mentioned in several other far more established blogs. Seriously, look below.
Down Goes Brown Friday Funnies April 2010
Stay Classy Linkshare Day September 2010
Intent To Blow Stuff We Missed this Week August 2010
If you want to complain, or compliment me, leave a comment in the box below or drop me an email at Down Goes Spezza.
I'd like to first give out a couple of thank-yous to some very important people.
Don't Trade Vinny
Intent to Blow
Blades of Funny
Down Goes Brown
Discard What You Don't Need
Pat Kane's Loose Change
10 of my favorite posts that I've written:
- NHL Relocations
- NHL Tampering
- Jeff Carter and Scott Hartnell have a little chat on AIM
- Possible Expansion of the NHL
- Consolation Prizes for Teams Eliminated in the First Round of the Playoffs
- Dustin Byfuglien is Missing
- The Peter Laviolette Motivational Speech
- Seven Signs the Flyers will win the 2010 Stanley Cup (hey, I came damn close to being right)
- What Type of Player are you? (Part 2) (Thanks to Stay Classy for Part 1)
- Hockey Dictionary for Dummies (Thanks to DTV for Part 1)
If you're not following me on Twitter, click on my twitter feed on the right and head on over and check me out there. Thank you again for all your support, you guys rock.