Fan vs Fan

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday Morning Coffee Break: September 7

Hey what do you know, Tuesday morning coffee break two weeks in a row. Sadly, I'm writing this at 2:30am and I'm falling asleep as I type, so it's just gonna be links and no clever commentary



  • To make my life real easy, here's Stay Classy's link list for this week.
  • Dan Ellis went crazy again earlier tonight, Don't Trade Vinny knows why Ellis is crazy.
  • The Active Stick learned a lot of things this offseason, her list was hilarious. She's a Habs fan so I hope that Habs owner Michael Leighton approves of her becoming smarter.
  • Want to see an exciting movie: Hockey Broad has a look at a new movie coming out. Hope it is good.


Now go forth and enjoy your break. Get back to work and be productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment