- Weird Al was a hit among quite a few current and former NHL players. Martin Brodeur, Tim Thomas and Kyle Wellwood all had "I'm Fat" as their top played tune.
- A Mr. Sutter, GM of the Flames, had Thin Lizzy's "The Boys Are Back In Town" as his most listened to song. I wonder if this explains his recent moves.
- Rick DiPietro's top played tune was "Broken" by Seether w. Amy Lee (A close second was Dry Cell's "Body Crumbles"
- Foreigner's "Double Vision" was the top played song on Simon Gagne's iPod, it beat out U2's "Vertigo" by one play.
- Speaking of Lightning players, we found Paul Ranger's iPod, the top 5 songs on it where:
1. The Moody Blues's I Know You're Out There Somewhere"
2. U2 "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
3. Evanescence's "Missing"
4. Our Lady Peace's "Somewhere Out There"
5. Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here"
- Jeff Carter's iPod only had one song on it. "Scotty Doesn't Know" By Lustra
- Sami Salo's top played song came from Italian metal band Lacuna Coil "Fragile" he also had the entire soundtrack to the Nutcracker ballet as well.
- Brian Burke has a list of songs that are required listening for every new Maple Leafs player
1. Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode
2. Empty Spaces by Pink Floyd
3. This Is Not The End by The Bravery
- Mike van Ryn's favorite song is apparently "Through Glass"
- Patrick Kane's top tune is by the Killers and it's called "Leave the Bourbon on the Shelf"
- Alex Burrows is a bit "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath
- And last but not least, "Money" by Pink Floyd is Dan Ellis's top played song.
If this gets really popular, expect a part 2 where I do this again with different players.