Fan vs Fan

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things DGS Gets Improperly Credited For

Contrary to what people seem to think, I have not come up with the idea of Hartnell Down. That honor goes to Seth from Flyers Corner. But this isn't the only thing that people are giving me credit for that I didn't do. Here's a list of things that I swear I've never done.



  • Used Twitter to start a revolution in Egypt
  • Inflated America's current unemployment rate
  • Allowed Colin Campbell to spin the Wheel of Justice
  • Written "Friday" so it could be performed Rebecca Black
  • Freeing the Bronx Zoo Cobra, and apparently catching him too
  • Setting cars on fire
  • Rioting when the Flyers win a playoff series
  • Burning Montreal to the ground.
  • Preventing Tomas Kaberle from waiving his NTC for a long time
  • The Flyers goaltending issues
  • Sergei Bobrovsky's success

Those things....I didn't do it

No comments:

Post a Comment