Fan vs Fan

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Matt Cooke's Secrets To Avoiding Suspension

Matt Cooke finally had the bomb dropped on him today getting a 4 game suspension. For a guy with so many dirty hits in his career; he sure escaped justice for a long time. It just so happens that he's run out of excuses to dodge a suspension. that being said; the DGS-SuperSpies obtained a list of Matt Cooke's excuses.


Ways Matt Cooke has avoided suspension:

  • But Colie, Marc's a "little fake artist" he faked the video; I didn't touch him I swear.
  • As I taught Andy Sutton; "you're not an expert"
  • Unlike Daniel Carcillo; I have never played for the Flyers.
  • Hey MEDIA PEOPLES! LOOK IT'S SIDNEY CROSBY AND HE IS DOING INTERVIEWS!!
  • The Chewbacca Defense
  • Look, none of my issues are sexual in nature, I'm not Avery or Wisniewski
  • Paul Ranger is missing; can you find him?
  • Evander Kane took my head off; no one did a damn thing
  • But I'm the cookie monster! and I give the cookies to Kyle Wellwood

No comments:

Post a Comment