To download the 10 page paper :click here:
Note: this was part of a larger project involving several other students, this way my portion of it.
Here's some bullet points headlining what you'll see/important things to note
- Page 2 (first page of full text) shows that Post Concussion Syndrome (PCS) was first defined in 1981, that's 30 years ago...
- Pages 2-3: the bulleted symptom list of concussions (PCS means these symptoms last for long periods of time after the initial trauma)
- Page 3: The Reggie Fleming (NHL) Case. Because, well, he's a hockey player and a fighter.
- Page 6: The Boston University Study linking concussions to Lou Gehrig's Disease
- Last Page of Text: Ted Johnson of the NFL. While I don't expound on it in this paper, his behavior is actually indicative of depression as well.
- References Page: So you can look up the articles and sources I used to put this project together.