(Editor's note: We were gonna run another psych profile today, but DGS had to go hurt his knee during a pickup hockey game)
- Needed time to be schooled in the idea of playing defensively on the ice
- Has a little known "reverse Escrow clause" in his contract, he gets paid 100% of his contract but will miss 18% of games over the 15 years.
- Needed to visit his shrink to talk about the depression of spending 15 years in NJ.
- Just realized that he agreed to spend 15 years in NJ
- Threw a hissy fit because Martin Brodeur ate his pregame meal
- Told the coaching staff he wanted a "nap time" clause during games in the manner of Ondrej Pavelec
- Had to fulfill his role as a Russian Spy.
- Wanted to fly back to Russia to have his family from famine caused by Kyle Wellwood playing in the KHL.
- Didn't see the need to dress as Buffalo lacks enforcers. (Stick tap to Kevin S. of In Lou We Trust)