Anyway, the final was number was 241. So, now we're gonna look at the number 241 and compare it to the NHL
- 241>215, the most points in a season, set by Wayne Gretzky
- 241<255, the weight, in pounds, of
professional goonBruins Defenseman Zdeno Chara
- 241>222, Scott Hartnell's career regular season assist total
- 241>125 Gary Bettman's IQ....cubed
- 241<307 The amount of PIMs that Zenon Konopka had this year, 241 would good for second place, as
Classless F**k**g Douchebagerr...rather... Jody Shelley's punching bagChris Neil
- 241<367 The amount of shots on net taken by Alex Ovechkin to lead the league, 241 would be good for #30, between John Taveres and Radim Vrbata
- 241<500,000,000 the amount of times Jeff Carter has shot high and wide
- 241>17, the amount of games Matt Cooke could be suspended for this year if the PenGoons last 7 games against Tampa.
- 241<245 The amount of games Paul Maurice overstayed his welcome in Toronto.
- 241<~578,000 The amount of people in Vancouver who fell over crying when the Wild beat the Stars.
- 241>0, the amount of people who think Roberto Luongo didn't crap himself when the Wild beat the Stars
Thanks for reading, tomorrow, we look at Hartnell Down as an average and what it means.
2.94 Hartnell Downs per game is comparable to the following things
- Amount of women Jeff Carter or Mike Richards sleeps with during a post game party
- Amount of orgasms per second caused by a Claude Giroux deke
- Amount of times Pierre McGuire thinks about Mike Richards per second of a Flyers broadcast
- Amount of Elbows Chris Pronger throws per shift
- Amount of heart attacks Peter Laviolette has per game because of Bobrovsky's puck handling.