- Talking about things like complex physics and atomic level chemistry
- #Winning with Charlie Sheen
- Making a get well card for injured defenseman like Chris Pronger, Oskars Bartulis, and Nick Boynton
- Wondering why it's so hard to score on goalies since the team only gets to practice on Michael Leighton, Brian Boucher, Sergei Bobrovsky and Johan Backlund.
- Debating DOOP and Bro Hymn
- Missing Steve Whyno
- Answering questions from DamoPunk
- Trying to find a goalie
- Perfecting a Criss Angel like disappearing act
- Doing their best "Playoff Joe Thornton" impression.
- Not being classless by scoring when up a man.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Missing: The Flyers Power Play Unit
The Down Goes Spezza Super Spies have been busy recently. You know, doing stuff. In this case, they uncovered a list of things the Flyers are up to instead of scoring on the power play.