Fan vs Fan

Saturday, April 9, 2011

PKLC...err Mile High Sticking beat DGS

Dear World,

Today I concede defeat to someone far better at fantasy than I. Jaye from PKLC MHS has beaten me at Fantasy Hockey in the greatest god damn disaster of a league that choked harder than the Boston Bruins  in the 2010 playoffs league of all time. Luckily since the bet was DGS vs PKLC I feel like I don't actually have to write anything nice about Jaye. That being said, I will.

Jaye is awesome. See, his Avalanche totally suck. Craig Anderson is tearing it up in Ottawa gone and Jaye's handling this like Bruce Boudreau sans ice cream a total professional. Sure he cries himself to sleep on a nightly basis misses Kevin Shattenkirk and Chris Stewart but he's totally depressed making the best of it.

So, before Jaye has more issues, I'll post a photo of his favourite moment from the last 10 years.

So Jaye, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment